Research Organisation of the Year Award
Rules for entry
- All entries must be submitted on the Research Awards website by 5pm on 25 November 2020.
- All entrants must have current financial Research Society members.
- Please nominate a primary contact on your Entry Form (following) who will take overall responsibility for the entry.
- All entries will be securely stored and then destroyed after the Awards presentation ceremony.
- The judging decision is final.
- All entries will remain confidential to The Research Society. .
- Each entry must include a completed entry form and payment.
- Upon receipt of the completed entry form (following) and payment we will send each entrant an online link to complete the nomination form.
- All entries must be submitted electronically.
- Entries close online at 5pm on 25 November 2020. Entries /surveys submitted after the deadline will not be accepted.
- You must send a high resolution version of your company logo, or two logos in print quality format, that can be used for publicity purposes, in the event your entry is shortlisted for an Award..
Prize and Awards ceremony
- Each submission must include the following: a completed Entry Form; a completed Submission Document and a high resolution copy of your company logo.
- All submissions must be submitted electronically via the Research Awards website.
- There is a maximum of 2000 words per entry and the submission should include how your organisation meets the following criteria: a) Quality research and evidence based thinking b) Innovation and fresh thinking c) Training employess and skill development d) Contribution to the profession and the promotion of research to external stakeholders .
- Provide an executive summary of no more than 200 words. This must be approved by the client for media release. Your summary is an important part of your application and should clearly demonstrate how your entry matches what the judges are looking for.
- Charts/illustrations can be included within the body of the paper but do not contribute to the word count.
- Your submission will be judged on the merits of the submission alone; no additional material will be considered.
- You must send a high resolution version of your company logo, in print quality format that can be included for publicity purposes if your entry is shortlisted for an award.
- Entries close at 5pm on 25 November 2020. Entries submitted after the deadline of 5pm, 25 November 2020 will not be accepted.
Judging and confidentiality
Entries open 4th May 2020
Entries close 5pm 25th November 2020
Awards Night 5th May 2021
Lodge your Submission
Applicants must download the official documents below to submit. SEND YOUR ENTRIES TO: email@example.com by 5pm Wed 25 Nov. You must be a Research Society member to lodge a submission.
Once your submission document is complete, click the submit button on the bottom of the form, or save your file and submit later.Download entry form Submit entry